IntracoPallet® – Environmental friendly plastic pallets
By using IntracoPallet™ in your operation or supply-chain, you can:
- Reuse the pallets many times
- Trade in end-of-life pallets back to us for recycling
- Support the 3R-concept of Reduce, Reuse & Recycle
- Reduce carbon footprint
IntracoPallet® is hygienic & washable, it helps you comply with regulations:
- GMP, HACCP & ISO22001 (food safety)
- Exempted from ISPM -15 (exports)
- 5S (clean manufacturing environment)
- ISO 9001:2008 (quality management system)
- ISO 14001:2004 (environmental protection)
- No repairing.
- No cleaning of wood debris on factory floor.
- Less product damages.
- Less production down time.
- Less administrative works (no pallet treatment, reduce palet ordering frequency etc.)
- Simply less hassle.
Clean & Hygienic
- No contamination risk, excellent for GMP, HACCP, ISO 22001 enviroments.
- No hassles, less administrative works
- Speedy clearance through importing customs
- No non-compliance risk & punitive charges
- No concern exporting to Europe
- Reliable and dependable packaging solution
- No line jams, reduce downtime, increase line speed
- Solve your container overload problem
- Easier to handle by workers
- 5-10 years working life.
- Benefit from trade-in value
- Approximately 50% savings over 5 years compare to wooden pallets.